|WebCollab Project Management|
WebCollab is a collaborative web-based system for projects and project management; WebCollab is easy to use, and encourages users to work together. The software is functionally elegant and secure without being cumbersome for users, or graphically intensive. The software is ideally suited to tracking multiple projects and innumerable small tasks across an organisation of any size. If you have reminder notes stuck all over your desk, then you need WebCollab!
WebCollab has built-in translation files for Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Danish, Catalan, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and Swedish. The Japanese and Korean languages are available with the WebCollab Unicode version. WebCollab is released under the General Public License (GPL). Essentially this means you may download, use, deploy, re-distribute, or even modify it as you wish, all free of charge.
WebCollab is a light, but robust web-based project management tool that is functional, easy to install and use. It is not a "one size fits all" solution, nor is it meant to be a feature rich "be all, end all" solution.
WebCollab is intended to be a compact and elegant solution that will be at home on a small business intranet, yet capable of scaling up to meet the requirements of a large scale internet deployment.
WebCollab aims to be secure, functional, and reliable without unnecessary glitz.
Here are some key features of "WebCollab":
· Easy to read and intuitive screen layouts. Most users can use WebCollab without training.
· Individual users are assigned rights and permissions. Users can also be put into groups with controlled rights and permissions.
· Projects and tasks progress and approaching deadlines are graphically highlighted.
· Changes are personally highlighted for other users to see.
· Changes and new items can be emailed to affected users.
And the software is based on mature code base:
· WebCollab is fast and stable
· Secure - particular attention has been paid to security. No security scares to date.
· Robust and scalable. Several years of daily production use.